New York City is a popular destination for Christmas due to its iconic holiday displays and events. Here are some suggestions for things to do in New York City during the holiday season:
- Visit the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree — The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree is a must-see holiday attraction in New York City. The tree is lit up in a ceremony in early December and remains lit until early January.
- See the holiday window displays on Fifth Avenue — Many of the high-end stores on Fifth Avenue, such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman, put on elaborate holiday window displays that are worth seeing.
- Ice skate at the rink at Rockefeller Center — The rink at Rockefeller Center is a popular spot for ice skating during the holiday season. Skating sessions last for 90 minutes and tickets can be purchased in advance.
- See a holiday-themed show or concert — New York City has a number of holiday-themed shows and concerts that are worth checking out, such as the Radio City Christmas Spectacular and the New York Philharmonic’s holiday concerts.
- Visit the Christmas markets — New York City has a number of Christmas markets that offer holiday-themed goods and food, such as the Union Square Holiday Market and the Columbus Circle Holiday Market.
These are just a few suggestions for things to do in New York City during the holiday season. There are many other activities and events to enjoy, such as visiting the New York Botanical Garden’s holiday train show and seeing the holiday lights in Dyker Heights.
Don’t forget to hype it on AreaHype!
Download today! https://hypex.app/h/download
Check out what we do! https://www.areahype.com
Feel free to contact me and follow me on LinkedIn.
Strategic Partnerships | AreaHype
iOS – Download
Android – Download
Check out what we do!
Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement.
If some of these technical indicators are new to you, check out the videos tab on the website!
Stay tuned, learn more, ask questions. Become a 6 digit survivor. Check out the live stream.
Join my robinhood team and get a free stock here
Learn about my Indicators here.
Become a member and learn!
I want to point out, I am not a registered investment adviser or broker/dealer. I am a highly profitable options trader who has been successful time after time, and I have changed the lives of many people through the art of trading on the stock market.